Saint-Aubin-Sauges is a town in La Grande Béroche and a former Swiss municipality in the canton of Neuchâtel, located in the Littoral region.
An ideal location
Situated on the shores of Lake Neuchâtel between vineyards, lake and mountains, the region offers many different activities that will appeal to everyone.
During your stay in our establishment, you will benefit from the Neuchatel Tourist Card. This card allows you to benefit from free services during your stay:
- the public transport system of Neuchatel canton (train, bus and funicular (including Chaumont)
- admission to 28 museums in the canton of Neuchatel
- a cruise on lakes Neuchatel (South and North shore promenade, tour no. 102/103/104/105/202/203/206/208) and des Brenets
- a daily bike rental in Neuchâtel or Le Locle
- a round trip on the Buttes-La Robella chairlift
Located on the shores of Lake Neuchâtel, the Port Conty Hotel has 30 rooms with private terraces.
Our menu changes according to the seasons and gives pride of place to fresh products: white and red meat, grilled meat, sea and lake fish.
Discover our regularly renewed offers.